Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well I am back for a second time

Well after countless hours of emailing Google back and forth I finally just had to make a new blog. I forgot my password and they weren't very helpful. Since I have to inconvenience everyone by making them change the link that I am sure everybody saved, I will make a promise to at least make it worth every body's while, I will update my blog every week. That is my New Year's resolution.

Things in the Ramirez household are fine. We are all doing well. It is almost tax season, so that means I will be super busy. It's exciting though. After tax season is over I will only be working part time. My boys are little and daycare is hard to find and lots of money so I think working part time will work out the best for all involved. I am very optimistic about this arrangement.

1 comment:

Grandma Miller said...

I will be looking forward to your weekly blogs. Love, Grandma Miller